有依据地提出不同意见
Challenge a proposal while protecting the working relationship.
清楚提出顾虑,比较后果,并寻求可检查的方案。 本情境为原创练习设定。
1 · 先听见真实对话
Stakeholder: We do not have time for another pilot.
You: Could we limit the first wave to two days and agree in advance which results would let us proceed? That would make the check bounded.
Stakeholder: Are you saying the platform is not ready?
You: I am saying we have not yet tested the support load at that scale. The platform checks and the support-capacity check are different questions.
Stakeholder: What risk would we accept if we go ahead?
You: We could face more simultaneous customer issues than the team can resolve promptly. We would need an escalation plan and extra coverage.
2 · 理解表达在这里做了什么
Make the recommendation
Put the decision where the listener can find it.
I agree that we need a clear transition date.
Use the move when it serves this situation. This is not a phrase that must appear in every answer.Explain the consequence
Show what the proposal changes for people or work.
My concern is the support load if every customer moves at once.
Use the move when it serves this situation. This is not a phrase that must appear in every answer.Define the next move
Specify an action, condition or question that moves the discussion forward.
Could we move one customer group first and use the results to confirm the next wave?
Use the move when it serves this situation. This is not a phrase that must appear in every answer.3 · 跟读后,换成自己的信息
I agree that we need a clear transition date.
My concern is the support load if every customer moves at once.
Could we move one customer group first and use the results to confirm the next wave?
That would let us test the support plan while keeping the overall transition moving.
保留沟通意图,换掉人物、文件或时间。简单而准确的句子同样有效。
4 · 接住对方的话
We do not have time for another pilot.
Address the time concern instead of repeating your position.
查看一种可行回答
Could we limit the first wave to two days and agree in advance which results would let us proceed? That would make the check bounded.
Are you saying the platform is not ready?
Distinguish the product concern from the operational concern.
查看一种可行回答
I am saying we have not yet tested the support load at that scale. The platform checks and the support-capacity check are different questions.
What risk would we accept if we go ahead?
State a concrete consequence without exaggeration.
查看一种可行回答
We could face more simultaneous customer issues than the team can resolve promptly. We would need an escalation plan and extra coverage.
5 · 换一个情境,再试一次
A director wants a public announcement before a partner has approved the wording. Explain the dependency, suggest what can safely be announced now, and request a decision on the remaining risk.
What do you recommend, and what should we decide next?
Use the new facts. State the consequence or trade-off and one next action.
- I acknowledge the shared objective.
- I state the specific point of disagreement.
- I offer an alternative or make the risk decision explicit.
6 · 明天不看答案,再想一次
Challenge a proposal while protecting the working relationship.